Jan 10, 2012

2012 Ebook Challenge

Challenge Guidelines:

  • This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
  • Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
  • Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
  • You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
  • When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
  • You can move up levels, but no moving down.
  • Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.

Levels:

  1. Floppy disk - 5 ebooks
  2. CD - 10 ebooks
  3. DVD - 25 ebooks
  4. Memory stick - 50 ebooks
  5. Hard drive - 75 ebooks
  6. Server - 100 ebooks
  7. Human brain - 150 ebooks
For this challenge I am going for the DVD Level, 25 e-books! 
Since I finished 25 ebooks I am upgrading this challenge to Memory stick with 50 e-books!
If you want to sign up too click on the image above.

1 comment:

  1. lol, I already have floppy disk level. I got my Kobo for christams and since the beginning og this year I already have read 6 e-books. Altough three of them were short stories: never to sleep and reaper by Rachel Vincent and Intuition by J Meyers. And 3 normal books: Blood warrior by H.D. Gordon, Therian by Roxanne Kate and Anomaly by K.C. King.
    I will challenge myself to get the memory stick level, 50 e-books.

    ReplyDelete