Jan 15, 2012

Arrived This Week [X-Mas Version Part.1]

I had a lot of great new arrivals during the holidays or a little bit before and after them, so I thought I should list them all in an X-Mas Version of posts.
Part.1 is all about the ebooks I got. Click on the images for the goodreads page of each book.

I won the whole Insight Trilogy by Jamie Magee! Plus I got two signed bookmarks and a x-mas card. :D

I received Blood Warrior by H.D. Gordon and Straight to Hell by Michelle Scott for review.

I got a few Galleys too.The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers, Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen, Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey and Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel.

Lastly, I bought a couple of e-books from Smashwords. I couldn't really resist. I got Sacntion Chronicles: And So It Begins by Dylan Strickland, Elise Massad, Gregory Mark Henry, Terry Kate and Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand.

These are all the ebooks I got in X-mas. What was in your Mailbox this week/christmas?

P.S. I just realized I have 666 followers... lol... I am the devil's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment