Mar 13, 2012

Stained (Zombie I Am) by Mike Mauthor

I stopped reading this one in the middle. Didn't really see a reason to continue. I was expecting this to be good and different, but I was very dissapointed.

This story is about Lin, a boy who gets bitten by a zombie, and a year after that he has to go back to his normal life carrying the virus and taking medication. So we follow him through everything, his school come-back, making new friends and getting back into everything school life is about.

In my opinion, this book needs some serious editing. If I -being a greek and all- can spot so many mistakes just by reading this, guess how many an editor will. There were a lot of mistakes and that made the book tiring. Also I wasn't really into the whole story that much, I don't really know what I expected but it wasn't that.

Not a book for me.
 

book 12             book 8

No comments:

Post a Comment