Mar 11, 2012

IMM [Mar.5 - Mar.11]


IMM is a weekly blog meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you post all the books you received this week.

So here is what I got.

From NetGalley:
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar is the second book in the Steampunk Chronicles. I've only read the prequel of the series and I am currently waiting for the first book from the Book Depository.

The Shapesifter's Secret was the second book I got from NetGalley. I love the cover and the blurb, also the pub date is June 12th so I have time to read it.

Free from Smashwords:
I've heard some great things about Beautiful Demons and since it was free I thought I should give it a try. If you want to check it out too here's the Smashwords link.

Due to the Read an e-book week from smashwords there were a lot of free ebooks, and I managed to find some I had my eye on for a while.
I've only read Crushed by K.C. Blake and it was really good so now I think it's time for me to read her other series. Vampires Rule is the first book of the Rule Series.

Golden Blood had me sold from the minute I saw the cover. It's so pretty. And the book is about time traveling which I adore. I heard so many great things by one specific blogger, Juhina @ Maji Bookself and hopefully I'll like it as much as she does.

From the author:

I love the blurb of Darkhouse. I find ghost hunters books to be very entertaining. So when Karina Halle contacted me I was more than glad to get this book for review. BTW I love the new cover, all these colors are magical.

Bought:

I got the Hardcover version of Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy. The book is adorable. Now I want them all in hardback!

Won:

I won Shadows from the Jennifer L. Armetrout Lovers group in Goodreads, go join if you are a fan too.

I didn't exactly win Obsidian, but I won a $10 GC from amazon and I bought the Kindle version of it. Everyone seems to love these books so I will be reading them soon.

This is it for me.
What was in your MailBox this week?

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer L. Armetrout's books are on my TBR list, definitely! I like how The Shapesifter's Secret sounds, I'm looking forward to your review! :)

    Here's my IMM. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul Veronica and thanks for the heads up on Beautiful Demons, I got a copy :)Congrats on winning Obsidian and Shadows, I have heard nothing but good things about them. And Shapeshifters Secret sounds really good, I requested a copy from Netgalley too, fingers crossed I get one. Enjoy all your books...

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about the Girl in the Clockwork Collar. I recently read and reviewed Darkhouse, it takes place here in Oregon. I love the new cover as well! Happy Reading Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up Beautiful Demons thanks to your link. And I need to read Obsidian as well. Great haul and happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I ADORE the Gallagher Girls series too! <3 The next book -- Out of Sight, Out of Time -- is coming out this week and I'm honestly too excited for words!! Since it's by Ally Carter, I just know it's going to be fantastic! ;)

    Amazing mailbox this week, Veronica! I hope you enjoy all of the books you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW nice list of goodies. I'm loving the cover for The Girl in the Clockwork Collar but still need to read the first book in the series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete