Mar 18, 2012

IMM [Mar.12 - Mar.18]


IMM is a weekly blog meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you post all the books you received this week.

Let's start with the e-book ARC I got for review:
Between is the Novella after Masquerade, the first book of the Heven and Hell series. I already read and reviewed this one. Really great. If you haven't read the series you have to check it out. There will also be a READ-ALONG for Masquerade in April if you want to enter.

Next are all the books I bought:
Yeap, I got the whole Darkest Powers Trilogy. And since I needed to get the whole package, cause I really wanted to read this series I also got the e-book with the novellas.
Hopefully I will start reading them soon.

I got Sisters Red in hardback and it's so pretty. I heard quite afew good things about this book, and the whle story seems intriguing.

And finally The Black Prism by Brent Weeks. I have one word for this book: HUGE. I got the hardback edition, which is taller than other hardbacks I have, but this one is really thick too, with 763 pages, which look more like a thousand to me.

This is what I got.
What was in you mailbox this week?





8 comments:

  1. Great books you got! I also got Between for review. And the Darkest Powers trilogy is one of my favourite series, did you already read them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only Between. I have no idea when I'll start the Darkest Powers. Glad to hear you loved them

      Delete
  2. Nice haul.
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I liked the Darkest Powers series. Good books. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I absolutely LOVED the Darkest Powers series. Hope you like them.

    I have Between too. Haven't got to read it yet though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sisters Red is so pretty! Whoever made the cover art is genius! <3 And I absolutely LOVED The Darkest Powers trilogy -- Team Derek all the way! I can't wait to read about which boy you're rooting for! ;)

    Amazing mailbox this week, Veronica! I hope you love every book you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm so glad you got the Darkest Powers series. I absolutely LOVE Kelley Armstrong and will read ANYTHING that she writes. Seriously. You would actually love her adult series, as well. They're just as fantastic and interesting. I just...I heart this series so much. The spin-off is pretty good too, with The Gathering and The Calling. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    GIVEAWAY: THE IMMORTAL RULES BY JULIE KAGAWA!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh! Between! I can't wait to read Masquerade. o: It looks so good!!

    Sorry for stopping by so late! Too much of a crazy week, sadly. I really hope you enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete