Mar 25, 2012

IMM [Mar.19 - Mar.25]


IMM is a weekly blog meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you post all the books you received this week.

And here's what I got this week:
I can wait to read them. I heard so many great thing about the Vampire Academy and Drake Chronicles. Also I loved the first book of Dark Secrets so I am sure the 3rd one would be as good.
I finally got The Girl in the Steel Corset, ever since I read and loved the prequel I wanted to get it but never really did, so when I saw that the second book in the series was on Netgalley I thought it was about time I got the first one too.
And finally I won Steel from a giveaway hop, I am very excited about this book, cause I love time-traveling and pirates.

Free from Amazon (it's not anymore)

For $1.99 from Amazon (neither is this)

I can't wait to start reading them.

What was in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. Great books this week... Love the cheapies from Amazon!!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to find them both :D

      Delete
  2. I had never heard of VA until book 6 came out and I devoured the whole series in two weeks. Dimitri is smoking hot! I still need to read the Kady Cross book especially since I have Book 2! Have a great week Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I got The Girl in the Steel Corset too. Couldn't resist getting the second one from NetGalley.
      It seems that you really enjoyed VA, I hope I do too :)

      Delete
  3. I was lucky to grab Descended by blood for free too :) I heard a lot of good things about this good, I read only two chapters by now, but I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that! We were both very lucky :)

      Delete