Aug 21, 2014

Bout of Books Day 3 Update

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
- From the Bout of Books team

Updates

Third day of Bout of Books is over. I had a lot of homework to do so I only spend 2-3 hours reading and that was mostly right before bed. I finished Death Note vols.8 & 9 and a few pages from vol.10

Which of the books I read from today: Death Note vol.8, Death Note vol.9, Death Note vol.10
Number of pages I read today: 440
Total number of books I’ve finished: 10
Total number of pages I've read: 1750
Comments: I am dying to finish Death Note only 3 more volumes to go and then I can go back to reading actual books.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl well done on your progress, you can check mine at :http://youtu.be/CBqNrVN3FZc

    Keep it up,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I'm still on vol 6. I need to finish reading it myself! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've head great things about Death Note! I hope to get to it sometime. Happy reading :)
    Trish @ Between My Lines

    ReplyDelete