Nov 27, 2012

Tell Me Something Tuesday

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by author Cambria Hebert. Every week she posts a question and we have to answer it.

This week's question:
What have been your favorite reads of 2012?

My answer:
For this I need to check my goodreads page to see what I read this year...
These are all my 5 star books that I read this year.
Now if I had to make a top 5, with no specific order...well I couldn't. I loved all of these books. And I am looking forward for the sequels to most of them :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for Goodreads keeping track of all my five star reads. I many of the books up there. I liked Vanishing Game a lot and also the Girl in the Steel Corset and Ten but they were four star reads for me, still solid though. I need to get back to Hex Hall. I really really need to read Seraphine before the end of the year. So happy to see First Grave up there. I hope you continue with that series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed Ten! I got the eBook version a few weeks ago but I haven't had time to read it :( Hope it's as good as people say it is..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kept me guessing till the end. I knew it couldn't be the obvious but still couldn't figure out who was the killer. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

      Delete
  3. I read Hex Hall the previous year so that's the only reason it's not on my list XD Same goes for Anna :)

    Looking forward on reading Feist's book and Seraphina. (I do have other books of Feist in my list though).

    Here, i did it for the first time too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great pile of reads!! I really want to read Ten but I haven't had time. I need to read Spellbound too, I liked the other books in that series. Its a good thing you can keep track of everything on Goodreads, I had to check it too even though i haven't updated my list in a while!
    thanks for joining in - hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete