Nov 20, 2012

Charade Read along Week Three

Questions for Week Three Chapters 14-20

1. In these chapters the characters go to Italy. Where is one place you would like to travel that you haven’t been?
I always wanted to go to Rome and managed to do so earlier this year, so now the place I am dying to visit is Japan. I really want to experience the Japanese ways.

2. Where is your favorite place that you have traveled to?
Rome! It's so amazing.

3. Kimber betrays Heven in these chapters. Do you think that Heven should get even or just write Kimber off? What would you do?
This is a really hard one. I have only one friend that I had totally writen off and that was after a lot of stuff happened. So I don't know if Heven should write Kimber off and I am not even sure if she is the type of person to do so. I honestly don't know what my decision would be.

4. Gemma and Cole seem to be attracted to each other but don’t really want to admit it. Have you ever had a crush you never told anyone about?
I usually keep them a secret the first few days so that I can be sure myself but then I always tell someone. I need to tell someone so that I can comment about it every now and then.

5. Who is your favorite character in this series so far and why?
I started being a huge fan of Sam. I loved him in Masquerade. But I loved Heven in this book. She has grown so much and became pretty awesome. Another character I really like is Gemma, I can't wait to she her kick some more butt. I am so glad I'm starting Tirade tomorrow so that I can meet even more cool characters.

2 comments:

  1. I think Rome would be beautiful. I would love to visit there as well. You make a great point that Heven may not be the type of girl to write off a friend, I tend to agree with you. Heven is a very sweet girl and I can't see her doing something like that. I guess time will tell.... :)

    I hope you enjoy Tirade!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! Dying to go to Rome! Japan would be cool too! I just want to go everywhere! Heven does seem really forgiving but I think even she has hit her limit with Kimber. Sam and Heven are great characters and I am enjoying getting to know Gemma.

    ReplyDelete