May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #4

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

Here's what I'm waiting...



The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles #2)
In New York City, 1897, life has never been more thrilling - or dangerous. 

Sixteen-year-old Finley Jayne and her "straynge band of mysfits" have journeyed from London to America to rescue their friend Jasper, hauled off by bounty hunters. But Jasper is in the clutches of a devious former friend demanding a trade-the dangerous device Jasper stole from him...for the life of the girl Jasper loves. 

One false move from Jasper and the strange clockwork collar around Mei's neck tightens. And tightens.

3 comments:

  1. Love the choice....its an awesome book(i got to read it via Netgalley and i totally loved it..) if you want you can check my review here

    its so much better and so much more fleshed out than girl in the steel corset

    Do check my WoW post here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book yet but trust me it's on my TBR. I liked that cover better than this one though...

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting on this one too! I loved the first one. :) They have such great covers, right?!

    ~Joy @ Book Lagniappe
    WoW

    ReplyDelete