May 20, 2012

IMM [May 14 - May 20]


IMM is a weekly blog meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you post all the books you received this week.

This week I received one ebook for review and two print books from TBD and Awesomebooks.com

E-Book:
(click the image for the goodreads page)
I was really glad to receive this book for review. It has so many elements that I love. The MC is a firestarter, there is a circus and there is murder and mystery too. Unfortunately I will get to it in June. If you are interested too you can get an e-copy from amazon, it's really cheap.

Print Books:
Finally the paperback for Hold me Closer, Necromancer is out. I was waiting for it forever. Also got the second book in the Seven Realms Series, I own the first one too but I haven't read it yet, still I couldn't resist when I found this one used for 3 euros.

That's all I got this week. 
What was in your mailbox?

1 comment: