Sep 6, 2015

Showcase Sunday #52 - September 2015 Week #1



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea

Hello guys! Welcome back to this week's book haul. I didn't expect to get so many books this week. But, as it turned out, me going to Coventry for a workshop only brought me more shopping. If you didn't know, Coventry is the home of Lady Godiva. You know, the lady that rode naked through the streets to oppose her husband (there was a Charmed episode about it, that's mainly how I know about who she was).
Anyway, back to the new books. A trip to charity shops in my old neighborhood, another one to the charity shops of Coventry and finally going to watch a movie close to a shopping center helped me obtain all the following books.


I am oh, so excited about every single one of them. I've already read The Bunker Diary and it was pretty intense. It really messed me up. If only there was some more at the ending it would be a 5 star read.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked The Bunker Diary! And I'm glad to see some Chris Carter and Agatha Christie in there too :D I read 4.50 from Paddington about... God, I don't know - 7, 8 years ago? So I don't remember the details, but I know I enjoyed that one.

    Hope you will too! :)

    ReplyDelete