Feb 28, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 – Wrap-Up

Review Copy Cleanup is over. Can't believe how fast this month has gone by. I didn't manage to get through all my review books, but at least I read some of them.
Tough Girl by Libby Heily (review)
Recalled by Cambria Hebert (review)
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest (review)

These are actually half of my review books. All of the books were pretty good and I am really glad about it. Also I have to say I am satisfied with what I managed to read this month. Hopefully I will get through the rest of my review books next month.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! :) I'll need to do a personal RCCleanup this month too because I still have about 10 books to catch up on but I'm glad we both did well. Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I keep hearing good things about A Shade of Vampire, did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! I am not a big fan of vampire novels but I loved this one :)

      Delete
  3. Three books is great, and you made a good dent into your review pile so that's definitely success! :-D Glad you enjoyed the books too!

    ReplyDelete