Feb 25, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0: Week Three – Wrap Up

The third week of the Review Copy Cleanup is over and I didn't manage to read any of my review books this week but there are still a few days and hopefully I can finish another one.

Tough Girl by Libby Heily
Recalled by Cambria Hebert 
Red Fox by Karina Halle
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest 
Finding ELE by Rebecca Gober & Courtney Nuckels [currently reading]
Ashuliya: The Lost Kingdom by Sabine A. Reed (There is no link for it yet)

Last week I started Finding ELE, but also started two other books so I still haven't finished this one. My goal for the last few days is to finish Finding ELE.

How did you do?

3 comments:

  1. We can do it! We still have three more days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is the last day, and I have to admit I haven't finished all my books yet. But I have made progress :)

    ReplyDelete