Feb 3, 2013

Unpack This [Jan.28 - Feb.3]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

I didn't expect to get any books this last week, cause I decided to only buy 3-4 books per month. I need my money for a trip. But while I was talking to Karina Halle about an upcoming post on my blog I got two more books.

I got this free from Amazon. I must have been one of last people to do so cause a few hours later it wasn't. The Devil's Metal got picked up by a publishing house so I guess they're changing the pricing.

Then Karina, like the awesome person she is, she gifted me Sins & Needles just cause. I am not a big adult reader but everyone has been going crazy about this book, so I will read it too, eventually! It hasn't even been out for a month and it already has almost 1000 ratings. That's big for indie authors.

Anyways, that's what I got this week.

What did you get to Unpack?

2 comments:

  1. Wow,The Devil's Metal has such an amazing cover! *.* Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both books look gorgeous!
    Hope you will enjoy both of them! Have a great week (:

    My Haul @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete