Feb 10, 2013

Unpack This [Feb.4 - Feb.10]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

This week I have to thank Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels for all the books in my haul.

Firstly, everyone on the Project ELE Street Team got the newly released Surviving ELE, the last book in the ELE series. If you haven't started reading the series yet Project ELE is free everywhere and it's a great post-apocalyptic book.

Then through a contest on the Street Team FB page I won a $10 amazon giftcard and bought this book.
I remember seeing an author interview about what makes a mystery/crime novel good (can't remember where though) and it was amazing. And besides Hy Conrad is the writer and producer of MONK. I love Monk! So, Rally 'Round the Corpse is a must for me.

What did you Unpack this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I haven't seen Rally 'Round the Corpse before but you know how much I love mysteries so I'll make sure to check out your review :) Hope it lives up to your expectations!

    ReplyDelete