Feb 9, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 - Week 1 Wrap Up

I know I am a day late, but I had a lot of work yesterday. But... I get 10 days off. I will be doing nothing but reading (and going out). So I hope I will manage all my review list below.

Tough Girl by Libby Heily
Recalled by Cambria Hebert [5% done]
Red Fox by Karina Halle
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest [next]
Finding ELE by Rebecca Gober & Courtney Nuckels 
Ashuliya: The Lost Kingdom by Sabine A. Reed (There is no link for it yet)

So, last week I read and reviewed Tough Girl (and I slipped and read another non-review book but it was worth it). I hope that this week, with no work and all, I will manage to read at least two of the books above. Recalled, which I've already started, and A Shade of Vampire, which is really small.

How did you do?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for ten days off! Hope you enjoy them.

    A Shade of Vampire looks really interesting, I hope it's good too (:

    ReplyDelete