Feb 17, 2013

Unpack This [Feb.11 - Feb.17]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

This week I finally received a few books I had ordered a while back. And then I went in a search on amazon and found two more free ebooks. Let's begin.

Physical Books:
Unravelling: I've been dying to get this one. And it's almost time for the sequel too.
Fade: I was missing this (the second book), so now I have the whole series and I can finally begin reading it.

E-Books:
To Kill A Warlock & Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble: Both are free on amazon and I had been kind of curious about them, especially about To Kill A Warlock.

That is all for me.
What did you Unpack this week?

4 comments:

  1. Unravelling was absolutely awesome. I hope you enjoy it too.

    Thanks for stopping by my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unraveling is a book I really want to read. I like that cover for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Unravelling! At least you won't have long to wait for the sequel. :) Fade was a pretty good read for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to read Unravelling too! <3 I keep seeing the sequel everywhere and it always reminds me to the fact that I haven't even read the first book. :(

    Hope you love it, V!

    ReplyDelete