Aug 26, 2012

Unpack This [Aug.13 - Aug.26]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

I didn't do this meme last week so these are all the books I got the past couple of weeks. I am really excited for all of them.

Physical Books:
As you can see they are plenty.

Magician: This is the very first book in Feist's Riftwar Cycle. I've read it 6-7 years ago when I was 16 and I've been in love with his series ever since. I'm currently waiting for the final book in the whole series to get published in 2013. I thought I should start getting these books in English to fit the rest of the series, but the day I got this one I found out that the first four books of the series are getting re-printed and I am considering getting the new editions too.
Cheerleaders (#1, #3): As I've said in my last Unpack This post, I've only read Stine's Goosebumps and I really want to see what his other series are like. I only managed to find books 1 and 3 of the series though, I keeping an eye for book 2.

Dirty Blood: I won this one from a giveaway (can't remember which one). The book is signed and there was also a bookmark with it. I can't describe how excited I was when I opened this package. I already had Dirty Blood as an ebook but now that I also got it in print I can't wait to read it. Just moved up in my TBR list.
Angelfall: Everybody loved this book. Everybody told me how amazing it is, so I had to have it. I hope it lives up to the expectetions.

This is the dedication inside Dirty Blood. I loved the quote. It's so true and it makes me really curious about the book.

Forever: This is the third book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. I've only read the first one so far but now that I have this one I can finally read the second book. I always want to have the sequel before starting something if possible.
Dark Lover: I got this book because of Martina over at http://martinabookaholic.wordpress.com/. We were talking about how I recently read First Grave on the Right and it was probably my first adult book and then she went all "crazy" about the Black Dagger Brotherhood books and I was so curious I immediately bought the first book. I hope she is right or else...kidding...or not.
Hunting Lila: I didn't have this on my TBR list until recently when I saw a couple of posts about the sequel and then read the blurb of this one and saw a few grear reviews. So yeah I got this one too. I can't help it when I find cheap second hand books. It's a disease.

Night School: This one had a prize drop on the book depository and that's how it ended up on my shelves. Yes, I want to read it but it's not on my immediate TBR list.
Throne of Glass: I had to have this. I am crazy about the prequels of Throne of Glass, I can only imagine how much I am going to love this. Only one prequel to go and then I can read the actual book.

Girl of Nightmares: I had this one on pre-order. After reading Anna Dressed in Blood a few months ago I've been dying to get the sequel. Isn't the cover amazing. Annaaaaaaaa...I'll dive into it after I am done with a couple of review books I've had lining up.
Kill me Softly: This one looks so cute. I'm glad I got the hardback it looks so good and I've only heard good things about it so I know I am going to love it. I love fairy tale retellings.

E-Books:
Fearless: I jsut finished reading Storm and Elemental and I had to have more of the Merrick boys. I am currently reading this one. It's so good to see Hunter before everything went south for him. I need to order Spark soon.
The Shadow Society: I got this one from Netgalley. It seems really interesting and I love this cover so much. Can't wait to read and review it.

What did you Unpack this week?

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME HAUL....i'm totally jealous about some of the books though.

    Check out mine too here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many fabulous books! Quite a few of these are either on my read-and-loved-list or my need-to-read-asap-list. :D Really hope you'll enjoy everyting! :) Happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't know what to mention here, so many amazing books!! I really want to read throne of glass!! enjoy all your books!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOooo so pretty and bright!And I have the third evil too, but with a different cover. I have a lot of RL Stine books because when I was a tween, he was my favorite! I love those covers though! And I really hate that it is hard to find his books sometimes, although that makes it all the more exciting when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunting Lila and Kill Me Softly look great! I own Angelfall but I haven't read it yet. I really enjoyed Throne of Glass! Great haul this week, happy reading!

    My Showcase Sunday post: http://a-reading-daydreamer.blogspot.com/2012/08/showcase-sunday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I read the Cheerleaders series when I was younger & loved it. All those fun memories! Enjoy the books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome haul. i hope u enjoy all

    ReplyDelete