1. We meet some of Charley’s ghostly “buddies,” do you believe you have ever had a ghostly encounter?
I actually do believe in ghosts. It's weird cause I am a woman of science. Maybe it's cause I have spent my whole life watching horror movies or because I had some weird experiences I can't explain, like hearing someone whispering my name in my ear while sleeping alone in the house.
2. Charley named her jeep Misery. Have you ever named your vehicles? What did you name them?
As hard as it might seem to believe I never had a vehicle. In Greece, we get a driving license after we turn 18 and I had it ever since but my mom refuses to buy me my own car and I barely go back to my hometown so she barely lets me drive hers either. And since I keep prolonging my studies and have no job I think I will be around 25 when I get my first car. 3 more years to go...
3. Charley says her name “…brooks no opposition. It takes shit from no one.” What do you think your name says about you to strangers? Is there a different name that you think would suit you better?
There is actually a story behind my name. I wasn't originally names Veronica. The name I was given when born is Gnostothea (I am not sure if any of you will pronounce that right), anyways, I always hated my name only me and my grandmother had it in the whole Greece cause it's not even a real name. I have no idea why her godmother named her that. Anyways, I always complained about having such a weird and ugly name so after a lot of pressure my dad decided we should add another name (Love you daddy). I then spent a month trying to pick out a name that fits me, with the help of my best friend we picked Veroniki, which is the greek equivalent to Veronica. And that became my middle name ever since. (Oh, btw greeks don't usually have middle names) Veroniki is also very rare in Greece but at least is an actual name and I love it. So ever since that day, 7 years ago I only use that name. And actually most of my friends call me Vero. Which, as they told me, brings to their mind someone weird, different and a little bit crazy. That's me!
4. Charley says her best friend Cookie is “like Kramer from Seinfeld, only not so nervous, like Kramer might have been on Prozac.” Give us your best description of your best friend. How would they would describe you?
I always thought that Kat, my best friend, is alot like Blair form Gossip Girl, without the mean girl factor, she has the exact same style. As for me she once told me that I remind her Garcia from Criminal Minds. I am a computer science student, so I guess it's all the computer stuff. I can see myself in her small windowless office surrounded by 6 computers. It'd actually be kind of cool.
5. Garrett is reluctant to believe in Charley’s abilities, how would you react if a friend divulged to you that they can see and speak with the dead?
If someone asks my friends who they believe is able to see ghosts they'd all say me. It's actually weird, but I am proud of that. But if a friend told me he could see ghosts I'd be ecstatic and a little bit jealous. It is something that would make our lifes so much more interesting and I would welcome it. But yeah, I might need some proof.