Oct 18, 2015

Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-thon: Hour 24 Update: Closing Survey

So after 24 hours the read-a-thon is over. I didn't do a huge amount of reading, especially since I slept for 9 hours. But also I was not in a very reading mood. Still I managed to get through some things I wanted to. Now it's time for the Closing Survey


Which hour was most daunting for you?
None, it was a very relaxed read-a-thon for me.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Manga are usually the ones that keep me reading. Any kind of manga.

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope.

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I really enjoyed the challenges.

How many books did you read?
Two and a half.

What were the names of the books you read?

Which book did you enjoy most?
All of them are great.

Which did you enjoy least?
None

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
-

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will surely participate again, Hopefully I would be in a better reading mood. And of course I will be a Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment