1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Trapped by Jack Kilborn. It's the one I am currently reading and I can't wait to finish it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
All of them. Chocolates, Chinese appetizers, etc. I am fully prepared for this read-a-thon
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Hmmm... I am a PhD student at Queen Mary university, here in London. But I've only moved in the UK last August. I am originally from Greece. Also, I have no idea what I want to do with my life, or late me rephrase that, I have too many ideas about what I want to do so it's hard to focus on one. Finally, another random fact, I recently started Korean, because I fell in love with K-pop.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I would probably not stress it that much. Any time spent reading is time spent well but I don't want to force myself to read. I will probably watch TV series and do some Korean homework during these 24hours.
Good luck and have fun! :)ReplyDelete