Aug 30, 2015

Showcase Sunday #51 - August 2015 Week #5



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea

Another week has gone by another book haul I have acquired. Hey that rhymed! Anyways, this weeks it was very busy for me. I moved from my previous apartment to my new one and I finally have my own room. It's so wonderful to be alone sometimes :)
This was also the week I became an Amazon Prime member and ordered some things. Love being in the UK. 

I am very excited for all of them except for Saga. I've already read that one and didn't quite enjoy it. So that's pretty much all I got this past week. What did you guys buy?

2 comments:

  1. I saw your posts on Facebook about moving, glad you are all settled. Amazon Prime is pretty wonderful, I don't know what I would do without it sometimes. Have a wonderful and relaxing week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Have a great week too :)

      Delete