Sep 9, 2012

Unpack This [Sep.3 - Sept.9]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

Books:
Grave Mercy: Can't wait to read this. I love assassins and this book has some amazing reviews.
Scarlet: I am a huge fan of Robin Hood, archery and everything related, I think it's partially because I am a Sagittarius. Anyways, I am really excited to read about Scarlet, who pretends to be a boy and is part of Robin's band of thiefs.

What did you Upack this week?

3 comments:

  1. Great two books. Grave Mercy is a book that I really want to read. Love the cover too! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grave Mercy is supposed to be really good! I hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome books...I need to pick up and check out Grave Mercy!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete