Apr 1, 2012

Random Reads #5

Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by imlovingbook.com. You get to pick a book from your to read pile with any random way you want to and read it.

Yet, another post where I have to admit I didn't read my last month's RR. I only managed to read one of the so far... I really need to prioritize better. Damn review books (I'm taking it back I love review books)

This time I am going to pick one of my Kindle books, cause I'll be in my hometown for the biggest part of April and I don't really have any books I haven't read there.

Here's what random.org picked for me this month.

I was already planning on reading this book in April so I think I might actually have a chance to read my RR this month. 

Share your Random Reads in the comments.


6 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Good luck with your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one around. I hope you enjoy it!

    P.S. I can tell you that even though I'm the one who runs the meme, it's definitely hard to get in the random read within the month if you have a lot of review books. What I do is use Google Calendar to "schedule" what books I plan to read the following month and I just make sure to fit in my random read in there within the month amongst the other stuff. It's definitely helped me to not miss it. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this one! I'll have to check it out.

    Our Random Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/04/2012

    I'd never heard of Random Reads until I saw this- thank you so much for linking up! I've started now... my Random Reads #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of that one. Can't wait to know what you think of it.

    My Random Reads#1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen this before. I hope you like it. :)

    Here's mine: http://burstingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/random-reads-1-april.html

    ReplyDelete