Apr 2, 2012

Cover Review

This is a cover review for the TBR Reading Mini-Challenge. So, we are supposed to find a green cover and review it. I immetdiately thought of Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout, but then I didn't want to do something that probably a lot of people were going to do. So, I turned to my bookshelves for inspiration and Dangerously Placed poped-up.

The green in the cover is actually even brighter than in the image. I really love the hole binary code (0-1) and the girl that pickes from under her desk, even she has green eyes. It's creepy and cool. I believe it's a bit different from the other covers I usually see. Love it!

This book is not that known and even if I still haven't read it I was immediately intruiged by the blurb and of course the cover. Click the image to read the Goodreads blurb, maybe you'll like it.

1 comment:

  1. Great cover review! I had to check this book out because of the binary code. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on it since it's a Random House Australia book. Book depository probably...

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete