Apr 15, 2012

IMM [Apr.9 - Apr.15]


IMM is a weekly blog meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you post all the books you received this week.

From NetGalley:
I love both covers. They were the first thing I noticed when I was browsing netgalley. Both books seem to have a unique storyline, I hope I enjoy them. They are both for September so I won't be reading them any time soon.
(Click the images to go to their Goodreads page)

From Amazon:

This is the second prequel novella of The Throne of Glass, I am almost done with the first one and I loved it so I will be reading this one next. Both novellas are only $0.99 so be sure to get them.

Physical Copy Bought:


I got this one last week but I forgot about it so I am adding it in this week's IMM. I was at the airport waiting for my enxt flight and of course I visited the bookstores there. So when I saw it I just had to have it.
(Click the image for the Goodreads page)

What was in your Mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely books!! Hope you'll enjoy them ^^
    I had a lazy week, I just read whatever book I had unfinished and that's about it.
    Not my best reading week ^^'

    Ella
    Read Into Hiding

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jelous of Silver. I absolutely adore the cover. I hope you enjoy it!! :)

    Emily @ Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't realised Silver was on Netgalley, have just requested it :)

    Immortal Beloved sounds really good too.

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I had no idea netgalley had Silver available! Definitely going to go request it. Great IMM!

    Becca @ OMFG!Books

    ReplyDelete