Apr 8, 2012

IMM [Apr.2 - Apr.8]


IMM is a weekly blog meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you post all the books you received this week.

I got some freebies this week for which I was very curious. They are still free so go grab them if you are interested.


Also, finally, the first book in the Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb arrived.

I got two books for review. I will start Dark Lake by the end of this month so there will be a review up soon.

Finally I got one of the prequels of the Throne of Glass. It was free then but I see that now it is. So if you are interested in the Throne of Glass you cen go grab it and get a little pre-taste.


Click on the images to go to the Goodreads page and the Amazon link to grab the books.

So these are all the new books I got this week.
What was In Your MailBox?

5 comments:

  1. These books are quite new to me but I hope you'll enjoy them, V! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, great books and thanks for the head's up on the freebies!!

    Here is my IMM

    Hoppy Easter and Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Throne of Glass, and it caught my interest. But I'm going to wait until I see more reviews on it. The other books you've listed I've seen once or twice. So, I'll be looking forward to your reviews. Great haul this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta love the freebies :) The Dark Lake sounds really intriguing. Can't wait to read your review for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Veronica,
    great new books you've got in *nice* :)
    By the way - you were nominated for the 'sunshine blog award'. Take a look and get your award!
    http://martinabookaholic.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/the-sunshine-blog-award/

    Greetings Tina

    ReplyDelete