Apr 29, 2012

IMM [Apr.23 - Apr.29]


IMM is a weekly blog meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you post all the books you received this week.

After I come home from my Easter vacation there were lots of books waiting for me. So this is what I found in my mailbox.
Gifted, Out of Sight Out of Mind by Marilyn Kaye
I read a review about this book in goodreads and even though it was a 3-star one, I got curious and read the blurb, then I got even more curious and when I found a used version of this book for 3 euros I ordered it in a heartbeat. I can't wait to read it.

The Named by Marianne Curley
One day I was searching for time traveling books, cause I love them but I haven't read that many and this one seemed like a great read and since I found this used too I got it.

Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
I was dying to get my hands on this one, especially a hardback edition. My shelves are starting to fill with epic fantasy books. And yes I found it used too.

Possessions by Nancy Holder
Boarding school. Need I say more. I love stories with boarding schools. I always dreamed of going to one...Never happened. And now I am out of school so it never will either. Anyways, I think this is going to be very interesting. Its blurb begins with "The It Girl meets The Exorcist", really intriguing. Yeap, this was a used version too. What can I say I love used books, they are so cheap. So instead of buying one new book I can buy two or three used.

In case you are wondering where I get all my used books it's awesomebooks. It's based in the UK so everything arrives really fast.

But wait, there is more...

This week I won two ebooks.
Just One Drop by Quinn Loftis
I still don't have the first two books, this is the third book in The Grey Wolves Series, but it's great motivation for me to get the other two too.

Here by Denise Grover Swank
This book seems so creepy and I adore the cover. It's like the little girl from The Ring movies. Creepy!

And finally I got Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer for FREE from Amazon
It's still free so go grab it while you can from here. I can't wait to start these series, I just ordered Storm from the bookdepository.

What was in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love getting bargains so thanks for tip about Awesome Books! I'm going to spend some time there I think! :-)

    ReplyDelete