Apr 22, 2012

IMM [Apr.16 - Apr.22]


IMM is a weekly blog meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you post all the books you received this week.

I honestly didn't expect to get any new books this week cause I was in Rome. But there was a bookstore right next to my hotel and a line of used books' little street shops a few feet away. So ofcourse I visited both and in the mist of italian books I managed to find a couple of english ones I wanted to read.

From the Bookstore:
I got The Catastrophic History of You and Me. I really love the blurb of this book and the cover is obviously breath taking. Unfortunately I am going to leave this one back at my hometown cause there is no room in my suitecase. So I will not get to it at least until X-mas.

From the little street shops:
I got The 10th Kingdom for only 2 euros, so it was a great buy. I loved the movie when I first watched it, years back. So I was very excited to find this one. In the middle of the book there are images from the movie too. Anyways this is staying back home too.

What was in your Mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. I didn't even know The 10th Kingdom was based on a book. Wow! I'm going to need to check this one out. I loved the tv mini-series. Great catch!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Catastrophic History has such a stunning cover.. I added it to my bookshelf too! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read The History. It looks really good! I hope you enjoy!! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get anything like in my mailbox besides bills. I think you are the lucky one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read The Catastrophic History too, it sounds great! But not until Christmas?? Wow that's a long ways away! It'll be worth the wait I'm sure though. Happy Reading!


    Check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the short TV series of the Tenth Kingdom! way back when it was on VHS lol I got the set the Movies, book and soundtrack. I still haven't read the book yet though :-P I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete