Nov 24, 2013

Showcase Sunday #20



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hey guys! This week's Showcase Sunday has finally arrived. I am so excited for next week to come because it is my birthday week. :) I still don't have anything planned but I am sure I can come up with something...
So here is what I got this week:

Indomitable: The second Prequel to the Intangible series. I really look forward to read this the two next books.
Dare: The second novel in the Greystone series. It's been a while since I read the first book but I adored it and I can't wait to learn Dare's story. 
Hazardous Duty: This was free and it seemed like something I might enjoy so I grabbed it.
Cornerstone: This is still FREE ON AMAZON and it seems quite interesting.

What did you get this week?
Leave me the links to your new book hauls in the comments and I'll make sure to drop by.

2 comments:

  1. interesting book..... great haul

    do check mine here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new books! Cornerstone sounds interesting, I look forward to your thoughts on it :)

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete