- Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
- It starts and ends at midnight in your local timezone to avoid confusion
- To sign up, just fill in the linky below. Link to your sign up post directly, please! The linky is the same for both our blogs, so you only have to sign up once.
- The Linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then.
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thanks! (:
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both e-books and hard copies (even audio books for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths.
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- At the end of every week we will post our personal updates, and we’ll include a linky for you to add yours!
If you want to sign up too click on the banner.
So glad to have you on board! :) Let's hope we all manage to make a dent in our review piles next month!ReplyDelete
Woo! It's my first Review Copy Cleanup too, looks so much fun doesn't it? :-) Best of luck with your review-copy reading!ReplyDelete
I have no time to do this with Fire and Ice. I am doing one in March though!ReplyDelete