Jul 8, 2012

Unpack This [July 2 - July 8]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

I am back in my own apartment, which I adore so much. I never want to leave it again, well maybe for some vacations...Anyways, this week, I only got one book. But it's a book I've been dying to get. It just got published and I just finished reading the previous one.


City of Swords by Mary Hoffman is the sixth book in the Stravaganza series, hopefully not the last one, but there is no word of a next book. I will read it and then probably figure out if it's the last one. If you haven't read the series you might want to give them a try. I mean look at these covers.

What did you get to Unpack this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series before, but I might have to take a closer look. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete