Jan 10, 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 - Day 6 (Day5 Wrap Up)

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
~From the Bout of Books team

Day 5 Wrap-Up
Hours Reading: 0:39
Pages Read: 7% ~ 32 (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer) = 32
Total Pages Read: 105 (Day 1) + 272 (Day2)  + 28 (Day 3) + 294 (Day 4) + 32 (Day5) = 731
Books Finished:
Old Man's War - 5/5 stars
Attack on Tinan Vol. 4 - 5/5 stars
Aphorism Vol.10 - 5/5 stars

I got buried in homework yesterday and only managed to listen a bit to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer right before bed. It was really hard for me not to sleep in the middle of the chapter but that was not because of the book. So far it's really good, and so mysterious. I can't wait to find out what the hell is going on. Hopefully today I can get more reading time. I want to finish Two for the Dough before the read-a-thon ends.

1 comment:

  1. Not bad reading for a busy day! I can't listen to audio books myself because I do tend to doze off. Not because of the book, it's just me... if my hands aren't busy my mind goes off dreaming haha.

    ReplyDelete