Jan 17, 2015

Book Review: Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2) by Janet Evanovich

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2)
by Janet Evanovich

Stephanie Plum is the new bounty hunter in Trenton, and after her first big case she is going after some more easy targets. Kenny Mancuso was supposed to be one of those easy targets but she can't seem to find him anywhere and Joe Morelli, her old fling, cop and Kenny's cousin seems to be following her. Stephanie will go from stake outs to funeral homes to find Kenny and figure out why he doesn't want to be found.

This was the first Stephanie Plum novel I read and I can't say it disappointed me at all. I've watched the movie One For The Money over a dozen times and I always wanted to see more of Stephanie and her adventures. I was kind of skeptical picking up this one without reading the previous one but, even though there were a few changes, it wasn't hard to keep at all.

Stephanie was as hilarious as I remembered and I enjoyed her every step of the way. The mystery behind Kenny was quite interesting. And the interactions with Joe were pure perfection. I love their dynamic. I am glad I found a series like this one and wait to read more of Stephanie's adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment