May 18, 2014

Showcase Sunday #36



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hello everyone! So glad to have a Showcase Sunday, since I didn't buy any books in the last couple of weeks, so, as you probably, guessed all the books mentioned were free.




I received the Compelled Collection as a gift from the author for being part of the Blitz. It includes quite a few books that seem really interesting. Daughter of the Red Dawn was free on AMAZON. I've Alicia Michaels Bionics series and loved it, so I am really curious about this series, especially since the books are based on fairytales, I believe.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, awesome books. I snagged Daughter of the Red Dawn! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete