May 4, 2014

Showcase Sunday #35



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hello everyone! Welcome to this week's SS. I got three books this week and I was really looking forward to two of them, the third one is a freebie I discovered. So, here are the books.

Physical Book

Review E-Book

Free E-Book

I was really looking forward on getting a copy of Dorothy Must Die. I love Oz. I am currently reading the prequel, No Place Like Oz, and it's amazing so far. Can't wait to start Dorothy Must Die.
I got Brush Strokes for review from the author. It is not what I usually read, I am not a big contemporary fan, but I love everything Janelle writes so I am giving this one a try.

5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear what you think of Dorothy Must Die, since I'm very curious about it!
    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m looking forward to read Dorothy must die. enjoy your ooks.
    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorothy Must Die keeps tempting me! Look forward to seeing what you think of it. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found out about Dorothy Must Die this week. Didn't know there was a prequel. Hope you'll enjoy both and looking forward to hearing what you think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, DMD is amazing! Will probably be one of my favourite reads of this year. I hope you enjoy it just as much. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    Have a great week!
    Happy reading!

    My SS

    ReplyDelete