May 19, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Wrap Up

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Wrap Up


For this read-a-thon, my goals were:
  • read 100 pages per day
  • read 1000 pages in total
  • read 4 books
Well... I didn't reach any of them. That would have been ideal. But still, I did a lot of reading done, more than I would have otherwise, which was my main goal.

Which Books I read:
Dark Secrets 2: No Time to Die, Dead is a State of Mind, Dead is so Last Year, Shadow and Bone (currently reading)

Total number of pages I've read: 
662

Now, I have 3 reviews waiting to be written...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't meet your goals, but you still get great. Congrats!! Here are my Bob RaT Stats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karsyn, you did great!

    Nina from J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete