Apr 13, 2014

Showcase Sunday #33



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hello everyone! Welcome to this week's Showcase Sunday. I honestly thought I wouldn't get any books this week, because I am currently at my hometown with no money on my card. But...being on a street team definitely has its perks. I received two books from Clean Teen Publishing that I will be reading soon (during May probably, because I forgot to bring my Kindle charger with me and I can't read on my laptop). Anyways, here are the two awesome books I'm really excited to read.


7 comments:

  1. YAY for getting books even when you're broke!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about your kindle charging cord. Maybe you could borrow someone's? I know you can download the Kindle app most phones and read it that way. Hope you enjoy your reads and thanks for visiting The Readers Den! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, free books. :) Never heard of them. Will have to check them out.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of these, but Moonflower sounds really interesting. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on it.

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/14/2014

    That sucks about forgetting your charger, but yay that books will be waiting for you to read! I don't recognize them, but I hope you enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of those are on my wishlist. They sound awesome :) Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/14/2014

    Those two books look awesome! It sucks that you've not got your charger, but I hope you enjoy them when you can read them!!

    ReplyDelete