Apr 6, 2014

Showcase Sunday #32



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hello everyone! I had such an exciting week on terms of book buying...or actually buying in general, since I sent a lot of money in clothes too. Anyways, here is what I got this last week.



This is the most exciting book haul I've had for a while. I don't know which book I am most excited about. Magic Bites, Half Bad, Fangirl and Shadow and Bone are books that so many people have read and loved and I know they are books I'd definitely enjoy too. While, Dangerous Girls and Monkeewrench are two books I picked up only based on review I read for both, they seem like really cool mysteries.

What did you get this week?
Leave me links to your book hauls in the comments.

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved Fangirl and Shadow & Bone, so I hope you'll love them!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/06/2014

    Great picks! I really enjoyed Fangirl and hope you do as well.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul!!!! I so need to get Half Bad. So many people are talking about it. I have most of the Ilona Andrews books but need to read them :) Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Dangerous Girls - looks intense!
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing so much about Half Bad and Fan Girl! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just finished 'Half Bad' and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fangirl is just so much of everything. Very easy to relate to.
    I really enjoyed Half Bad too. A bit dark and different. But still intriguing.
    The Grisha series is one of my faves. And your just in time to start it. The last book comes out so soon. Yay!
    Great haul!
    Happy reading!

    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life
    My SS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a copy of Half Bad. I am really interested in reading it! Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete