Mar 23, 2014

Showcase Sunday #31



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hello everyone! Welcome to this week's Showcase Sunday. I had a very quiet week, but unfortunately I didn't do much reading... Still, I got two books which I was am so excited about.

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar & The Girl with the Iron Touch: I love the Steampunk Chronicles by Kady Cross. I've already read the Girl in the Clockwork Collar as an e-galley, but I wanted to own a hardback copy to match the first, and now the third book. I am really excited to read the third book, especially since the fourth and final book will be released in a couple of months.

10 comments:

  1. I love this series and cannot wait for the fourth to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/23/2014

    This series sounds amazing - I really hope you enjoy it!

    Happy Sunday!

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you would like to look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been meaning to start these books for the longest time now, I don't even remember since when. Both look good, and sound like something I might enjoy as well.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first book, but I haven't got to reading it yet. The covers are indeed so gorgeous!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard about this series, but haven't read it. The covers are pretty! I hope your next week will be better in terms of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first book in this series and loved it. I need to get back to these as well. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/23/2014

    I haven't read the series, but I do love the covers. They look absolutely amazing. I hope you enjoy The Girl with the Iron Touch and that you enjoy the fourth and final book when you get hold of a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw someone else who got these books this weekend. I like how this series looks and really want to read it! Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy the rest of the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always seen this series around but have yet to pick it up. That's great that you love it. :)
    Happy reading!

    http://thisisthestoryofmyreadinglife.blogspot.ca/2014/03/showcase-sunday-28.html

    ReplyDelete