Mar 16, 2014

Showcase Sunday #30



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hello everyone and welcome back to another Showcase Sunday. This last week was quiet book-wise. I only received two books, but I am very excited for both of them.

E-Book
Wicked Hunger: I got this for review from Clean Teen Publishing. I am really excited about it. I love stories about siblings. The book is available for pre-order in Amazon if you are interested.

Physical Book
The Assassin's Blade: OMG!!! This book is gorgeous, and well... amazing! I've already read  a couple of the novellas but then I thought I should wait for this bind-up. I have only 70-80 pages left and I loved every part of it. Finally, I can read A Throne of Glass after I am done with this one. I have this thing, where I prefer to read prequels before the actual book, so I still haven't read Throne of Glass or Crown of Midnight, although I am dying to.

So that was my book haul for the week. What did you get? Leave me links to your hauls and I'll make sure to stop by.

9 comments:

  1. I really need to get The Assassin's Blade, not only does it look awesome i'm pretty it will BE awesome because it's from a great series :) I haven't heard of Wicked Hunger but might have to check it out :) Hope you enjoy you books!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh… So this new Sarah J. Maas book is like a compilation of her novellas? I’ve never read anything from her but I’ve seen her books around—love the covers!

    Patricia @ The Book Spine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assassins Blade I cant wait to read. Its so pretty!!! Wicked Hunger sounds really good and Ill definitely have to check it out. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Assassin's Blade! I read a few of the novellas and then decided to wait for the bind up too. It's so pretty <3333
    Great haul! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also received The Assassin's Blade this week and it is gorgeous. I love the cover it is so pretty. I'm currently reading it and although I've read them before I am loving reading the novella's again! I absolutely love the series and I can't wait for Heir of Fire to come out later this year. Great haul :) Enjoy!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/showcase-sunday-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH Wicked Hunger sounds really good and I love the title! Hope you enjoy the Assassins Blade too! Hope you have had a lovely Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, both of those look awesome! Happy reading :)
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your books! My STS: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves-11.html

    ReplyDelete