Mar 2, 2014

Showcase Sunday #28



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hello everyone! How was your week? Mine has been very interesting so far. I am currently babysitting my friend's dog and it's really fun. Ever since I gave my dog to my parents I've missed having a dog around. Anyways, now on to the amazing books I got this week.

Physical Books
The Well of Ascension & The Alloy of Law: These are book 2 and 4 in the Mistborn series. I found them really cheap so I couldn't pass them. Now, if only I had book 1 to start this series.
Cracked: I won this book and I am so excited to get it. It's so pretty and it sounds so unique.

E-Books
Titanium & Secrets & Spark: These are books 2, 3 and 4 in the Bionics series. After reading the first book I know I had to get them all. I am currently almost done with Secrets and I will move on to Spark right away. This is such a great NA dystopian series.

8 comments:

  1. Cracked sounds amazing! I have recently read a series that is quite similar and really enjoyed it so will be adding this one to my wish list. Hope you enjoy your new reads x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, enjoy :)
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/what-postman-brought.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/02/2014

    I love your books, they all sound great, especially Cracked :)

    Happy Sunday!

    Meg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start the Mistborn series, they look so good! And I love the covers - they have such a unique look. Hope you enjoy all these books and have a lovely week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look really good I hope you enjoyed them. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your books! Love the cover of Cracked! My STS: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/03/staking-shelves-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plan on starting the Mistborn Trilogy this month. I have those covers too. They are so pretty!

    Enjoy puppy sitting. Nothing beats having a dog around.

    Happy reading!

    http://thisisthestoryofmyreadinglife.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete