Feb 9, 2014

Showcase Sunday #26



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hello everyone! Welcome to this week's Showcase Sunday post. I wasn't planning on getting any books, but guess what? I did! Most of them were on sale, and one was free, so I had to have them.

E-BOOKS
Guardian for Hire: This is on sale for $.99 and it sounds so awesome and has some pretty great reviews on goodreads. Here's the AMAZON link in case you want to check it out.
Repo Chick Blues: I found this one on Amazon's Countdown Deals. I've read Spooked by Tracy Sharp and loved it, so I thought I shouls also read her mystery series. It seems really good. This has only 7 hours left on the Countdown Deals, so if you are interested, it's a good chance to grab it. Here is the AMAZON link.
Fighting Destiny: This is one book I discovered through the reviews. Everyone I know on goodreads was pretty much going crazy about it so I had it on my whishlist for a while, and finally it is on sale until Feb.15th for $.99(or in my case $1.22, stupid Amazon's VAT). Anyways, if your read a few reviews and are interested in adult books I am sure you will want to get your hands on this one. Here is the AMAZON link to check it out.
The Key: This is the freebie I got this week. I really want to start this series. I love fantasy series, with knights and kingdoms and sword fights... Anyways, here is the AMAZON link to grab it.

These are all the books I got this week. Leave me links to your new books hauls in the comments and I'll make sure to stop by.

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I got The Key as well. I hope it's a s good as it looks! :)
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your haul :)
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/what-postman-brought-and-feeding-my-e.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh fantastic haul! The Key looks pretty amazing. The reviews I've seen so far look pretty good, so it's on my TBR. Looking forward to your review :)

    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all your new books :) Repo Chick Blues in particular looks interesting, I might have to check that one out!

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books! I got The Key, too. Was excited when it was free! My STS: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/02/staking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you found some great bargains! :) Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete