Feb 2, 2014

Showcase Sunday #25



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Hi guys! Another Sunday and another Showcase Sunday has come. I am so excited for this week's haul. I was waiting for a huge order from betterworldbooks to arrive and it did, a bit early too. So let's talk books...

Physical Books

I am not going to talk about them seperately because it would take forever. I am just going to say that I am extra excited to finally own the whole Cheerleader series by R.L. Stine. It was really hard to find a copy of The New Evil. That book was originally the only reason for this order, but then I found so many more books I wanted... I guess sometimes I just can't stop myself.

Immortal City: I originally thought that this was an Adult book (don't ask me why...), anyways, even though it is YA I am still really excited to read it.

I just realized that I didn't get any ebooks this week, which is weird for me. Anyways, that was my new book haul. Leave me links in the comments for your book hauls, and I'll make sure to stop by.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome haul!! Wish you were dead looks good as does the Den Of Shadows and the Dead Is books!! Ive added them to my list. Enjoy!!
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/02/showcase-sunday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/02/2014

    Great haul. The Thrillogy books are new to me so they got me curious. And yay for Fear Street books. Classic RL Stine horror is always cool. Have a great reading week! Cheers from Manila, Philippines. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some interesting titles there, a good week :)
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/feeding-my-e-reader-11-what-postman.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very cool book haul! It's always a great feeling when you finally managed to find all the books in a favourite series, when they're not so easy to get, so congrats!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/02/2014

    I love your haul, these books sound fantastic! I especially love the sound of Wish You Were Dead :)

    Happy Sunday!

    Meg xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul, looks you got some fab books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, lots of great stuff there! Awesome haul! Enjoy them all! My STS: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-5-alamw14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay to lots of books! I enjoyed reading Immortal City. Hope you'll enjoy reading it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reunited is on my wish list too! Hope it's as great as it sounds. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete