Oct 3, 2013

Review: The Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy (Steampunk Chronicles, #2.5) by Kady Cross

I love Jack Dandy he reminds me so much of Jimmy the Hand at any Raymond E. Feist's book. Jack could possibly be my favorite character on this series and I was really sad we didn't get to see much of him in the second book, but I am realy glad for this novella. It gave us an inside look into Jack's mind and past. It made me love him even more. Even though he is a criminal.

In this novella Jack is accepts a job from a wealthy employer to get and deliver a crate. From the very beginning it seems like this job is not as easy as it sounds and when Jack finally gets the crate he is chased by both humans and automatons. The most weird thing is what's inside the crate and what Jack finds will haunt him.

I think I made very clear my love for Jack so I can't say much more without making this review longer than the novella. I just can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd book to see how Jack's story ends.


2 comments:

  1. haven't read it yet..... oh this sounds so awesome......

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any steampunk chronicles yet, but this does sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete