Oct 28, 2012

Unpack This [Oct.22 - Oct.28]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

Physical Books
Clarity: Paranormal murder mystery. Now, that's something I look forward to. 
A Witch in Winter: Book one in the Winter Series. I love books purely about witched and magic, no vampires or werewolves, sometimes it's nice to keep it simple. This series seems like something I will enjoy so I couldn't help but pick both books up. 
A Witch in Love: Second book in the Winter Series, I think it's a trilogy. And I see now that the third book is coming out in February, 2013. Hopwfully I will be done with these two by then. Although my to-read pile is huge.

E-Books
Significance: I received this e-book for review. Yet another series about magic. I will start reading this one today and hopefully will jump into book two soon.

Senshi: I really enjoyed the first book in the series, Katana, and I immediately requested this one when I found it on NetGalley. I love the Japanese related theme of the book, the flashbacks in Japan and of course the fights. This is coming out in March so I will read it closer to the pub date.

What did you Unpack this week?

3 comments:

  1. The Witch in Winter Series sounds fun. Clarity and Significance are both books I want to check out! Have a great week, Veronica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TBR pile is too big already, but I love the selection you've got this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won a few books from GoodReads, so I unpacked Demonosity and Nolichuck.

    ReplyDelete