Oct 1, 2012

Autumn Reading List - Update #1

After the big success of my Summer Reading List (I read 12 out of 17 books in the list and I find it really hard to stick on my lists), I decided to keep the lists on coming and even though I find it hard to make a TBR list for just one month, I find it so much easier to make one for a whole season, of course I will end up reading some other books instead of some listed but I hope I can stick with at least half of them.

So, here's my Autumn Reading List.

Physical Books
E-Books

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you think of The Shadow Society. It sounds really good. some of those covers are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome that you are all organized. I finally learned to get everything on my calendar as well! Some great titles in there. I hope you enjoy VA and Obsidian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I hope you enjoy The Iron King and City of Ashes - I love those two series! I really want to read Dearly, Departed as I've heard it's really good. I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete