Oct 5, 2012

Bewitched (Heven and Hell #2.5) by Cambria Hebert

I always wonder about secondary characters in books, what they think about everything and how they react. Sometimes even I find myself loving secondary characters more than the main ones and sometimes I don't like them at all.

Bewitched is the story of Kimber, who is one of the later secondary characters. You just love to hate her. She is your typical spoiled brat who you occasionally feel like slapping. But her story...now that's something you love reading about.

I found myself loving Kimber's point of view through out the whole little story. I loved watching her while she buried herself deep into her problems, always making the wrong move and ending up with even more things to deal with. From the first moment where she thought her boyfriend was cheating till the very last, Kimber managed to keep me wanting more. Her voice is so fun and cocky, yet you manage to see that deep inside she is nothing more but a lonely little girl.

From just 45 or so pages I went from hating Kimber to loving her. Now, that's something to watch out for. Thank you Cambria for the review copy.
★★★★★
book 47             book 38

No comments:

Post a Comment