Nov 23, 2011

Storm Born Comic #2 by Richelle Mead, Grant Alter & Dave Hamann



The second volume of Storm Born picks the story up right where it was left in vol.1

Eugenie and Kiyo are attacked by an Elemental and she discovers that Kiyo may have more secrets than she could ever hope for. Also, more creatures from the Otherworld seem to know who she is. After everything, she decides to actually take the job offered to her and go after the girl that has been kidnapped and taken to the Otherworld.

Even if this issue might have had a little bit more action I think the first one was better, but I am sure things are about to get very interesting. I can't wait for her to actually cross to the Otherworld. 

Off to read the next one! :)

★☆

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading these too! I wasn't expecting the sex scenes lol Its one thing to read them but I felt like I was intruding while looking at them haha

    ReplyDelete